Time spent well

Today as I was coming back from school God just put it on my heart to pray for certain things in my life and spend sometime with him. We can sometimes get busy or were so used to doing a certain thing like devotions or something else that we forget to just simply spend time with him. And as I was sitting on my bed God was just reminding me what it feels like to just be with God. You do not have to work or try hard but just simply be with God. Sometimes when I'm sitting there I don't know how to pray for certain situations. Over the summer as I was getting ready to go on a missions trip to DC I again didn't know what to pray for and God totally put this verse on my heart "In the same way, the spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the spirit, because the spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance to Gods will." Romans 8:26-27. 
So I would like to encourage you to sit down and just be with God. 


My adventures today in my room;)) 




Comments

Popular Posts