Just an encouraging note:)

For a couple of days before I school I've gotten into the habit of writing out prayers to God of what I need or just asking God to use me in certain ways and then after school when I come home I read my prayer for that day and see how God was able to use my prayer. Today nothing amazing happend but his faithfulness is still so abundent. So lately, as I've started this new prayer journal habit I've noticed that peace has been a reoccurring theme in my life. I found a verse this morning that has helped so much today "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble but take heart! I have overcome the world!" John 16:33. As trials come and problems arise it is great to know that we already have victory over it. So I guess my prayer for this week is that we may find his peace during trials that we may find comfort in him who has already concurred that problem.

Comments

Popular Posts