My Lover

On this fine Valentines Day I wanted to take a few moments and tell you about my love.

                     It has been four years since I have committed my love to you.
                     Since I have gone on this adventure with you My Love.
                                  You are gentle and Kind.
                     You never fail to give me grace when I mess up.
                                  You always hold my hand.
                                  Your love for me is genuine.
                    Your compliments to me are more than words can describe.
                   You help me believe in myself and be confident in who I am.
                   You don't want me to be like everyone else in this world.
                                  You inspire me to be different.
                                  You give me my passion to serve.
                                  You wash my feet so that I can wash others feet.
                                  Your security is all that I need.
                I know that you will provide when times are rough.
                You are willing to give up your life for me, so that no one can take me away from you.
                                  You protect me when harm is near.
               You give me confidence to help those who are hurting.
                                 You teach me how to love.
                                 You never break your promises.
                                 You help me dance when times are hard.
               You give me Joy when mourning is near.
               You help me see the world in a way I have never seen before.
                                You are patient when I wander off.
                And forgiving when I betray your/ our love.
                               You are my song.
                               You give me laughter.
                               You are my love.
Unlike most lovers, I am confident that I will spend eternity with you; lover of my soul.
This Love is not the  Love found in typical romance. It runs so much deeper than that.
On this Valentines Days here is to Jesus, My Savior; Lover of my Soul.



        

Comments

Popular Posts