The Always Provider


I was recently talking to a friend about this past semester of college. Half way through the conversation I found myself saying/ realizing what God had provided throughout my Freshman year was just enough. I remember driving with my friend over spring break talking about the power of asking God just for our "daily bread" nothing more and nothing less. In that moment I quickly prayed a little prayer in my heart asking God to always provide just enough. It is amazing how when the small prayer was whispered out to God; He already knew. God was already working in my life always giving me just what I needed. It took me to realize in the midst of my deep desires for travel, relationships, and wisdom to see He was going before me. In each moment when I felt discouragement or just in want, God was right there. Remember, our God goes before us to intercede on our behalf.  (Romans 8:24). He turns the small loaves of our desires and talents to minister to others in a thousand different ways. More than we could imagine. It may not go our way or the way we would choose. It might require us to go through trials and give up our comfortable lives. However, I pray that you would hold on to this promise, this truth. Mediate on it and remind yourself of scriptures that declare: our God is one who ALWAYS provides. He is the always provider; the one who provides just enough to nourish our soul in each season, trial, and moment.




Comments

Popular Posts