Reflections on Sophomore Year!

Today was the last day of school which means that it was the last day of my sophomore year and the first day of my junior year. God has done so much this year that it's hard to decide what the theme of this year was. A couple nights ago as I was looking through my journal I realized that the one theme that was true through all my trials was that The Lord will provide. This year started out as ok but God blessed me with so many amazing friends and memories it's hard to keep track of them all. I definitely ended this year with more close friends than I started out with. God has come through with an answer in every situation. I can't believe that this is the end of the school year it only seems like yesterday that I was sitting in convocation for the first day of school. Oh how times flys but that so much can change within that time. Thank you to all of friends and family who got me through this year. I couldn't have done it without you! I can't wait for the memories we will make this summer! (And yes my post is the most cliche post ever but hey why not?!)

Last night I got to see these lovely ladies and more of my friends graduate last night. God had worked through each and everyone one of them and they have set a Christ like example on campus that I will definitely miss! I'm so excited to see what God has in store them! 


Comments

Popular Posts