Worn

The moment I walk into first period I'm worn. I cry out to God but do nothing to change my weariness. He crys out to us and tells us that we need to chose Joy over Worry and Thankfulness over Discontent. Discontent and worries come hand in hand. When school starts back up so all the stressfullness of classes and homework come and the drama that we can sometimes face with friends come. We all struggle and most of the time we struggle at the same time. We are caught in a sea of depression and confusion. During these times I find myself getting discouraged wanting to just give up because I can barely get up in the morning and I have no time at night.  "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap harvest if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9.
That is Gods response to us. When I read this today I was greatly encouraged because it can feel like I'm the only one. That what I'm doing is meaningless so why do I even try?

Comments

Popular Posts