When I'm weak HE is strong

This week I have the oppertunity to do Breakaway. For those of you who don't know what breakaway is it's a spring break outreach camp where we go out and serve the community and then come back to the base camp and have chapel etc.. As this week has approached I honestly didn't want to go to breakaway. The struggle is real in my life right now and I was letting my sinful selfishness get in the way of serving. Even today I can just tell the devil doesn't want us to go out wholeheartedly. He wants us to stay broken and hurt. Though God also breaks us, he wants us to still stay connected to him. For those of you who are going to breakaway I just know the devil is going to tempt you he is going to weaken us but a verse God has put on my heart is 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 "my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect on weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." So when the devil tells you "you are weak and that you aren't good at serving " Let me just say you are strong because you have Jesus. 

Comments

Popular Posts