Always healing and comforting

As I was meeting with a dear friend at coffee today God really put thoughts on my heart that I couldn't keep to myself. Lately, it's been hard to sense Gods presence in my life. Like I know he is there but he has moved in very simple ways which is totally cool because I've been able to see a new side of God. But my heart has been heavy with problems that world has thrown at me and I've been looking for a feeling in which I can feel the power of God moving. As I was seeking for this feeling God showed me that even in these moments where we can't feel God we have to trust that HE is real and he is always healing and comforting us. So as spring break wraps up I hope we can all remember the things he has done and trust that he is always by are side holding our hand! 

Comments

Popular Posts