DIY Hot Chocolate Mix!!

Tis the season for baking and everything yummy! Every christmas my family and I have a tradition of making our own hot chocolate mix! When it comes down to baking me and my mom are very picky and let me tell you this hot coco mix is SO much better than store bought hot coco mix.

To make this delicious mix you will need what is in the picture below.






Mix the following:

1 2lb can of Nestle's QuickChocolate

1 1lb box of powdered sugar

1 box of powdered milk (12-14 quarts)

1 large can of cremora coffee creamer (16oz)

This recipe makes a lot of hot choclate mix so make sure to mix it in a large bowl and make sure everything is mixed in before serving. To make a cup of this deliciousness boil some water and use 1/3 cup of the mix and this is what it should look like (minus the whipped cream, marshmallows, sprinkles, and what ever else you enjoy on top of your hot chocolate).

















Comments

Popular Posts